The homework for TECH 1521 is distributed by pdf packets. For best results, these must be printed on a high-quality printer capable of producing grayscale images.
See Course Calendar for due dates.
Place the cover and grade sheets at the front of your packet.
Put your name on both the cover and grade sheets.
Packet 1 – Rev B Includes:
- Sheets 1-3 Scales
- Sheets 4-5 Lettering
- Sheet 6 (omit)
- Sheets 7-10 Geometric Construction
- COVER SHEET (2 pages)
Packet 2 – Rev B Includes:
- Sheets 12-14 Orthographic Projection
- Sheets 15-16 Auxiliary Views
- Sheets 17-18 Section Views to be revised
- COVER SHEET 2 (2 pages)
Packet 3 – Rev B Includes:
Packet 4 – Rev B Includes:
- Sheets 24-26 Descriptive Geometry Intro
- Sheets 27-28 Intersections & Developments
- Sheet 29 Contour Map Applications
- COVER SHEET 4 (2 pages)
——————–archived material DO NOT USE————————-
Homework Packet 1 (Rev A) [DO NOT USE]
Homework Packet 2 (Rev A) [DO NOT USE]
Homework Packet 3 (Rev A) [DO NOT USE] (need to fix cut and fill)
Note: Homework Packet 3 requires the following AutoCAD file: strike_and_dip
Some homework pages have an accompanying YouTube Video: