Design a small CNC router. The size and specifications are up to you.
- All parts must be off-the-shelf or able to be made with equipment we have in ET dept.
- Complete assembly – including fasteners & mounting holes
- Note: Size holes for real fastensers
- You may use the internet for inspiration, but not for models.
- EXCEPT – You may use models for purchased parts.
- YOU MAY NOT USE DRAWER SLIDES
- Model of all components
- Model of assembly
- Complete BOM – with cost
- Working drawing of a part (approved by instructor).
- Workflow: set up the coordinate system to be the very center of the device. That way you can make changes easier.
- Use Assemblies -> Components -> Mirror Assembly
- Use top down approach. See Assembly -> Components -> Create New Component