Make an Excel spreadsheet that will automatically generate G-Code to cut an ironworker punch with the following dimensions:
The user should be prompted for PO number, Punch diameter, and material.
- The only variable is the punch diameter. Radius, length and other dimensions will remain the same.
- The code must be in a single column.
- The code must use a decimal point.
- The number of decimal places must be 4.
- The worksheet must be formatted in a way that makes good sense.
- The worksheet must be protected. The only editable cells should be PO Number, Punch Diameter, and Material.
- The worksheet must not allow an invalid diameter to be entered.
- Include date code:
- i15 = Now()=”(“&TEXT(I15,”m/D/yyyy H:MM:SS”)&” REV “&C1&”)”