Create a 3D model of the panel mount. The drawing should be based on a fully constrained sketch of a square, and the hole should be constructed as a hole feature (not an extruded circle). Notes on design intent: The square shape may become rectangular in other configurations of this design, but the hole will always b centered. There will always be one hole. As always in this class, the dimensions on the print will be consistent with the design intent. Your model must reflect this.
Where UUID is your own UUID . It is not your U-number. It is the first part of your email address.
NOTICE the “_” underscore.
REMEMBER: You will NOT receive credit for any exercise in this class if the filename is not correct.
- Sketches are 2D entities.
- Sketches are used (among other things) to create a boundary that can be made into a solid.
- Sketches must be precise and accurate.
- “Snaps” enable precise location of points.
- “Quick pick” enables object selection where multiple entities overlap.
- Design intent should drive sketch structure.
- Keep things as easy to edit as possible.
- Sketches (in my class) must be fully defined (formerly “constrained”).
- Black curves are fully defined.
- Brown curves are movable.