Design engine mount for mini bike.
- Filename is LASTNAME_HW11A
- Mount is 10 gauge mild steel (find out how thick that is, cite your source).
- End of crankshaft is 3.25 inches from bike center plane (to the left).
- Axis of crankshaft is 16.5 inches in in front of bike reference pane (at rear of frame).
- Outside of bent frame is .75 inches tall.
- Length is to fit engine, with room for chain tension adjustment.
- Slots allow chain tension adjustment.
- Your mount must NOT depend on the motor to be valid.
- Assemble the mount onto the frame subassembly from HW10, but DO NOT include the motor.