You will reverse-engineer and build a cardboard carton.
- Find and actual carton or a carton patent.
- Unfold the carton, being careful with the glued joint (or print out the patent’s flat pattern).
- Measure the flat pattern and draw this pattern in AutoCAD.
- NOTE: Be precise with your measurements and your drawing as you will be graded on neatness and accuracy of your finished carton.
- Use continuous lines for cuts, use hidden lines for folds.
- Print out the carton flat pattern and cut it out.
- Use as straight edge to make the folds crisp.