Outcomes: The purpose of this lab is to demonstrate student understanding of G Code syntax, absolute coordinate mode, tool length compensation.
Instructions: Write a program that uses a felt-tipped pen to draw your initials (two or three letters)
- Bounding box is 6 inches wide by 4 inches tall
- You must use arcs in both letters. Minimum three arcs. Must include a G03 and G02.
- The origin (G59) is located in the exact center of the 6×4 bounding box.
- Your initials must be centered in the bounding box.
- NO ramping.
- Your program MUST have at least one each of R style and IJK style arcs.
- Your program MUST have at least one G02 and one G03
- Name your program UUID_INITIALS.CNC
Use notepad or a similar ASCII editor program (not a word processor).
Use the standard mill header.
Ask me how to simulate your program on the controller.