TECH 4943 – Senior Project Plan Seminar (1)
Methodology related to solving problems in engineering technology culminating in an integrative experience through individual and/or team projects and technical proposal with technical presentation. One lecture hour per week. PREREQUISITE: ENGL 3603, TECH 3440, students must be within two semesters of graduation, and permission of instructor.
- Course Introduction, Syllabus
- Soliciting Faculty/Outside Help
- Executive Summary (only 1 paragraph)
- Project Summary (Ex summary + elaboration)
- Graduation Files /Bibliography
- Proposal Introduction
- Plan of Work & Senior Test Review
- Qualifications, etc.
- Senior Test on Core Subjects (review video)
- Presentations – Dress appropriately
PROPOSAL GUIDELINES (DOCX) (Obsolete after Fall 2014)
- Wilson Omnifile
- Science Direct
- Son of a Citation Machine (for MLA Format)