Write a program to draw your initials on the surface of a cylinder with the following setup configuration:
- The cylinder is one inch in diameter.
- Z zero is the surface of the cylinder you should have NO Z NEGATIVE moves.
- All drawing moves should take place at Y zero.
- Notice the direction of X and Y Axes – ALL your X VALUES MUST BE NEGATIVE.
- A ZERO is along the X-Axis. Center your program accordingly.
- There will be a seam at A180. Do not draw across this seam.
- Use the header from the maze lab.
When you are done, add the following footer to your program:
(BEGIN FOOTER) G01 Z.5 G00 A214.0 M00 (REMOVE WORKPIECE AND HIT CYCLE START) A136.0 M30 %